But they’re real ridiculous lol.
Crazy as hell how someone was able to analyze me through 10 short stories on wrote on 10 random pictures. And shes pretty damn accurate.
Your stories were very funny by the way - perhaps a theme in your life is allowing others to laugh.
Anyways, here are some ideas, let me know what you think.
1. I see a theme in your stories of focusing more on inner personality rather than external beauty or superficiality.
2. The girl scout cookies story was hilarious but to me it represents the need for isolation or an escape from chaos. It could also be a lack of appreciation of simple generosity and emphasis on greed.
3. I see a theme in your stories of multiple selves & the ability to transform from one identity to another.
4. You seem to have a great sense of adventure and imagination.
5. Your stories place emphasis on reality and that sometimes ambitions or dreams fall short, but it’s part of life.
6. Finally, I see the need for humor in life.
Thanks, Dara :)